Tuesday, November 27, 2007

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY!!!!!



ok, so ya'll have prolly been wondering where i've been and what has had me so preoccupied....well, my beautiful baby has turned ONE YEAR OLD!!!! she just had her fabulous party and we celebrated from saturday to tuesday (the actual birthdate). WHEW!!!! momma is exhausted, but it was all worth it for my baby girl. so HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, PRINCESS!!!!!












yes, that was her cake!

now back to my regularly scheduled craziness.......

14 comments:

Lee said...

Seeing that beautiful baby warmed my heart! you go mommy that party looked fab! Where's my Birthday Cake(LOL) that cake was so pretty.

The Bee is out!

ADD mom, wife, sis said...

Your baby is gorgeous...I am just surfing around and lucked up on you...I'll be back because I'm a closet reality TV Whore that cannot get enough! Beam me up scotty...trying to use your lingo...ahahahahaha

Jameil said...

aaaaaadorable!!

CHA CHA said...

WOWWWWW how beautiful. She is a princess. That cake was Awesome!

Okay, I have an idea for my birthday, how would I look turning 30 in a tu tu??? j/k

Be Blessed.

Solace said...

Your beautiful blessing is a star! Just adorable!

Adei von K said...

look.at how.pink.that cake.is.
OMG, she is a princess!

I remember when you were like, "she better not come during Thanksgiving dinner!" I can't believe she's 1! Congrats Junkie!!

1969 said...

Precious!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE FAB PRINCESS.

Jazzy said...

She is just absolutely adorable!

Love that cake!!!!

Park Avenue said...

I'm a little late, but Happy Belated Birthday to your little princess. She's a sweetie!

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

That was too cute!

Uh... Did I say that? I meant... Uh.. Nice...

Shawn said...

Cute!!!

Edirin said...

wowo, i like that cake very very nice,love the site!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

awww.. The princess looks so precious!!!

Anonymous said...

sooooooooo adorable