Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Salt-N-Pepa Show: "Lawd, Where's my Scalpel?"




i just have to say that i have just sampled my newest crack...THE SALT-N-PEPA SHOW. fly me to the moon!

let's get straight to it...salt has moved on, grown up and has her lovely christian family and life tucked away in a very warm and fuzzy little home on long island. pepa is still loud, boisterous, chasing a dream & trying to make a dollar outta fifteen cents. i love them BOTH! well, shaq is throwing some party and requests to have them perform and they met up to discuss the possibility. it went something like this...


SALT: i dunno, i'm over this
PEPA: well, i want to. you left me hanging years ago. YOU SUCK DONKEY BALLS!
SALT: i just wanna do what i wanna do, not what you wanna do or anybody else wants to do, just me and what i wanna do-DO-DOOOOOOOO!

PEPA: you owe me cuz you ruined erry'thang!

SALT: boo-hoo-hoo, i was all barfy, sticking my finger down my throat, like depressed and stuff and i was going insane in my membrane ('member that song, hee hee!)

PEPA: get over it, please! i'll wash your car, i'll be your best friend, i'll braid your hair, i'll buy you a new nose like the one i'm gonna get

SALT: ok, lemme think (mumbles: i hate you)

PEPA: (mumbles, i hate you more!)




so pepa goes out with her (rowdy) friend circle and totally trashes salt and her moral outlook. meanwhile salt is lighting candles, humming and crying to her sister circle about the decision she's facing. well, sister circle encouraged her to do it in a positive way so she called pep and the convo went kinda like this........




SALT: boo-hoo-boo, ok so i was thinking...

PEPA: uh-huh

SALT: and i think i can push it real good, i mean, i can do it for the lawd

PEPA: betta had, b*tch! SIKE, nah, but for real, you betta had...PEACE!!!

SALT: WAIT!!! i'm uncomfortable so can you go easy with me?

PEPA: um yeah, i'll try to make you more comfortable. you can cry on my shoulder...i'll hold your hand...i'll be the wind beneath your wings

SALT: um, are you speaking lesbian to me? i told you, i'm not down AND STOP DREAMING ABOUT STICKING YOUR FINGER IN MY CLEAVAGE!!

PEPA: you wish! (thinking...dang! i sure was)



so they met up to discuss some of the details about the upcoming performance like salt's need to change some lines. pep agrees and off to rehearsal they go! i almost dropped my coke bowl when i saw pepa giving an onlooker faux-fellatio as she rapped "whatta man." THAT MESS WAS HILARIOUS!! of course, salt had to pull her aside and check her. but pepa's excuse was the funniest part. she was like "i'm not in his crotch! i start at his KNEE, then i work my way up (to his crotch)." LOL

salt prolly tossed and turned all night cuz she met pepa in the park to re-discuss the previous incident. what cracked me up was how salt was just over talking and basically screaming on pepa. then pepa sat there like a lil' kid who just agreed with everything. nonetheless, shaq cancelled so salt suggested they rap at her church..."WHOOPEE!" was pepa's reply (ok, not really, but still)



showtime! pepa shows up at the church with my personal fave, see thru nipple bearing shirts and hooker boots. salt, OF COURSE, checked her again and they went on the perform "whatta man-the gospel version." but pepa had to be pepa, she carressed her body and tried to dip it to the floor/drop it like it's hot for jesus, but salt's all-seeing eye caught it and snatch her bootay right up! LOL afterward, they kissed and hugged backstage and the ep ended with salt apologizing for walking out on pep the way she did back in the day.


all in all, i love this show! it's gonna be jam-packed with hilarity and foolishness. what i noticed was salt is very strong mouthed! she will scream on you in a second, almost like you're her kid. and pepa can be all loud and crazy, but is easily punked. i love how they play the different music for the two...like when salt is on, her background music is all peaceful and mild. and when pepa is on, hers is like a thunderclap, just vicious and rough. the editors are making this show look a hot, hateful mess and i LOVES IT!!!


but WHAT I REALLY WANT TO KNOW IS WHO THE UNLICENSED HECK JACKED UP PEPA'S NOSE?!?!?! and what was so funny was when the show was airing...they kept showing her with the new nose during promos and commercials but she has the old nose on the show. it was spooky....if i could, i'd pay for her to RE-chop that thang cuz it's not working for me. what's wrong with it? i can't quite put my finger on it but something just ain't right. oh, i think it's the nostrils. they look like she's struggling to breathe. they're waaaaaaaaaay too small. lawd, give her air!


cuz, um...she's rick james, b*tch!





tune in folks!




12 comments:

Elle said...

See, I have the show DVR'd but haven't been pressed to watch...until now! Your recap has me itchin (like the crack itch) to tune in...yay!

Attorneymom said...

LMAO. WTF???? You know there is help for you. LOL. I love the show. I will be glad when Spinderella shows up. I hope that they don't do her like Run does DMC.

Jameil said...

NOT RICK JAMES!!!!! the nose is a hot mess. she carressed her body and tried to dip it to the floor/drop it like it's hot for jesus?!!? oh. MY!! wow... wow wow WOW!!

Omar Ramon said...

OMG I'm so happy to have you BACK!!!!! O lawd, I can't take it, your'e the best. Congrats n everythang and you KNOW i'll be a regular reader of this here bloggy-type thang. (and thas saying a lot, cuz i be incog-negro around blogopia lately)

MUCH LOVE!!

Lee said...

First I would like to say Thanks for stopping by my site and for leaving a comment. I think that this show is going to bee DRAMA DRAMA. Oh I will be add ing you to my sweet sites list!

The Bee is out!

CHA CHA said...

OMG that was the business...I wondered who was the top dog out the group. I can tell Salt is a Pit and Pepa is a puppy.

Her nostrils look very confusing

Shawn said...

Best show of the week. I laughed and laughed and laughed. Both are determined to prove "I am what I am and she can't make me be someone else."

Pep wins the award for most over the top moments of the week: Simulated fellatio and showing the church men how low she can go. PRICELESS!!!! She plays clueless so well. It's fantastic.

I hope the season premiere doesn't spoil us. I need ever ep to be as good as this one.

Off topic: what is that Irv Gotti mess?

Simone Craig said...

Yes, I'm reading!! :)

Yeah, the nose job is just too much. It's scary how different, not necessarily in a good way, she looks. I liked her old nose better! She should have looked up Janet Jackson's doctor for a more natural look...kind...

Oh well. Look forward to reading more. I watch way more reality tv than I need to or like to admit.

Anonymous said...

I feel uncomfortable with my nose, I feel shy to mingle in group I got a cure for

the same with Rhinoplasty

non-surgical nose, now I feel comfortable. job done. Good post to go… Thanks guys!

BUTCHOLOGY said...

Pep Is a Carpet Muncher...who admited that Treach pulled OUT Her Hair - Oh My!

BUTCHOLOGY said...

Pepa Is a Carpet Muncher Oh My!

Unknown said...

I remember seeing some of their show back in the day but i didn't remember Pepa's finger making their way down Salt's breasts, lol. I've been getting bisexual vibes from Pep from years anyway. Any other gayish scenes with them from the show?